Friday, July 29, 2011

Wishing I could be at WDW

It has been almost 4 years since we have been to WDW and it feels like an eternity! Some people don't understand our obsession with Disney and I get that - you either get it or you don't. We are DVC members and have 200 points that we have to use by this November and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to use them which means one of 4 things: let them expire, use them, let someone else use them, or rent them. I'm all for using them if I had the money but I don't. I would rent them out but it's just a pain in the ass to go through the process. I would rather just let either a family member or friend use them if I knew anyone who would use the points. However, I don't know anyone would use the points at this point so they may just expire.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Disney, too - and I am hoping that someone will be able to use them. We'll see after tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete