Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Birthday

Today was my birthday and I had a great time spending it with my family. My wife and kids left me little post-it notes with birthday wishes in various languages such as Klingon, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. I'm not sure that I've found them all yet since they left them all over the house for me to find. I also got to spend some time with my parents as we all went outlet shopping - I know, not exactly a guy's thing to do on a birthday but I really didn't want to do anything anyway and my mom wanted to get the kids stuff. Who am I to deny grandma from indulging the kids?

I wanted to take some pictures today but of course my camera battery was completely dead since I forgot to check my equipment the other day like I was supposed to. Anyway, the battery is now fully charged and I plan on taking pictures as much as I can going forward.

I want to thank all of my friends and family for taking the time to wish me a Happy Birthday either via text or through Facebook. I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me to know people care.

No comments:

Post a Comment