Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting the itch to mix...

I have been listening to some old mix tapes that I made a decade or so ago. Has it really been that long since I stopped DJing? I've been getting the itch to go back on the wheels of steel and making some new cds. Of course, the songs I have will be really old but I can make some new mixes of old school dance music. Maybe I can even get G or Brian to consider getting together for a mix day? LOL! Three 40 year-old men in a basement with turntables and records....yeah, that's not happening!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Sometimes I still play the mix tapes/cds you made when I feel like listening to old school dance music. My kids are like "what's this?" and I tell them, "this is great music from the past!" :) My son likes "I Like to Move It" only because it was in the movie, Madagascar. haha Tell G and Brian I said Hi...".40yr old men in the basement with turntables and records..."--I second that...probably not happening any time soon! :)

    ReplyDelete