Saturday, July 23, 2011

Looking for a new TV for the bedroom

Our old 32" tube tv finally kicked the bucket and now I'm looking to get a new tv. I don't really want to spend all that much on it but I also don't want a crappy tv either. I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as I can while still getting a decent tv. The one we have in the family room is great and I want something on par in terms of picture quality but at much less of an expense.

Here are my requirements for the new tv: 1080P, LED, 120Hz refresh rate min., 3 hdmi connections and 40" to 42". We have looked at a few tvs at Sam's Club, and I've researched Amazon and visited Costco as well. I seem to keep finding candidates costing somewhere between $750 to $800 but I was hoping to find something less than $700. Anyone know a place that is less expensive where I don't have to haggle?

No comments:

Post a Comment