Sunday, July 31, 2011

Target

I start my new shift at Target tomorrow. I will be working overnight for the next several weeks to help finsh the remodel at our store. I'm looking forward to it as I will have a hand in how the store will look when it is finished. The extra money will be nice too since I will be working almost 40 hours per week plus the shift differential.

I am a little concerned though because I have a few more weeks left for Speech class and then I have a few weeks off until the Fall semester starts. Thankfully, my new work schedule will not interfere with any of my classes but I wonder how I will adjust to having less time to work on my classes and take of the stuff around the house. I guess less tv-time than usual but at least I will always have my weekends off.

1 comment: