Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My inspirations for Project WHom 365

The first reason I wanted to create this blog was that I wanted to start using my camera more. Originally, I was just going to post 1 pic from each day from my camera (thank you Autumn Barnes). That would be a noble pursuit but I knew realistically I wouldn't do it for many different reasons I won't bother to bore you with. I figured then that a post per day, no matter what the content, would be easier for me to follow through on. I'm still going to take pictures as much as possible but pictures will not be the only content on this blog. Other content may include essays (thank you Mercxue), Videos of the Week, and whatever else I may think of as this blog progresses. I am open to any suggestions for content!

The second reason for this blog was to enhance my web development skills. Some of you know that I am currently enrolled at Warren County Community College pursuing my Web Development degree. I plan on using this blog to work on just that so while I am currently using just a generic Blogger template right now, I plan on morphing it into something totally different as it progresses.

1 comment:

  1. your welcome :) this does look more interesting. im just proud ive stuck w/ the photo album 7 months already :)

    ReplyDelete