Sunday, November 27, 2011

New tabs added for future content on Project WHom 365

I have added two new tabs to my blog for additional content.  I'm hoping to gradually add more interesting media to the site such as my pictures and old music mixes from my DJ days.  I plan on eventually setting up my equipment and making new mixes of my old music collection since a lot of my analog mixes have been lost.  It will be a lot of fun getting back on the mixing console and playing with my old Tech 1200s and Denon DN 2500.  I do have some of my old mixes which I have digitized but they still need to be edited and uploaded to my reverbnation account for Internet streaming.  I will be adding a music gadget for streaming my old mixes in the coming weeks after the editing has been completed and the tracks are uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!
    I'm looking forward to that mate ^^

    - JJ (GlitchPC)

    ReplyDelete