Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Target Store 2446 Remodel 2011


 
I had the privilege of working with a fine team over this past Summer and into the Fall during the "P-Fresh" Remodel of Target Store 2446.  It was difficult working all night into the early morning but I have to say that the people I worked with made it easier.  We worked extremely hard to be completed on schedule and we had fun doing it - well for the most part.  There were some challenges along the way but we met each one and got the job done. 


Luci Buccini from the Phillipsburg Target was great to work with on a nightly basis.  Amy, who was Exec for our remodel, did well by choosing Luci to manage the day-to-day transitions as our Team Lead.  Luci made every thing extremely smooth and had a great plan going into the remodel.  We also got a lot of help from new Team Members who signed on specifically for the remodel.  Existing Team Members from our store comprised of the rest of the team.  I have to give props to the "Swat" team (I called them Team 2) who came in after us to complete the second phase of each night's workload.


I had a lot of fun working the remodel but I am glad to be back on days.  I do miss working with the remodel team even though I do get to work with some of them during the day now that we have been transitioned back to the regular departments.  It's just not the same now as it was when we were all working same shift every night.  Thank you all for making it an enjoyable experience!

3 comments:

  1. I miss the team and the great times we had. Like you said...sure, it was hard work,,,but, the team made it great. I will surely miss those times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im kinda working in a Target now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you selling cell phones for Target mobile but get paid by Tandy?

    ReplyDelete