Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random pics from NYC

     I know I said I would work on my blog every day when I started it up but I was far too busy with school and work that I just couldn't keep up. Then when class ended, I just wanted to take a bit of a break. Now I'm recharged and ready to update my blog as often as I can. Here are some pics from our recent trip into NYC. It was overcast so I didn't get many good pics.


This is from the interior of the Hard Rock Cafe Lobby.


            Captain America Movie Display        Parsons School of Design


This is my favorite shot from that day at Times Square.  I definitely want to go back and take more pictures on a sunnier day.  It was also too crowded for my tastes.  However, it's a tourist attraction and we went on a Saturday so what can you expect?

We had a great time with Beth and Hannah.  I wish it could have been a longer excursion because we really enjoy being with them.  I think a trip to visit them this year is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment